Joystick replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft flight stick
Stand-alone HOTAS™ Warthog* joystick, from the creator of the original HOTAS** concept and the worldwide benchmark flight sim controllers: the HOTAS Cougar™ and the HOTAS™ Warthog.
Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal:
- Also compatible with the HOTAS Cougar™ (and vice-versa)
- Replica shape of the A-10C flight stick
- Detachable metal plate for desk- or cockpit-style use
- Realistic pressure on buttons and trigger
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way “point of view” hat:
- 1 x 8-way “point of view” hat
- 2 x 8-way hats
- 1 x 4-way hat with push button
- 1 x metal dual trigger
- 2 x push buttons
- 2 x pinkie push buttons
- USB connector and upgradeable firmware
- Super-stable, weighted joystick (over 3 kg)
H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology***:
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that won’t decrease over time
- 16-bit resolution (65536 x 65536 values)
- 5 coil spring system: for tension that is firm, linear, smooth and without any dead zones
Compatible T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) software suite, available free for download:
- Lets you test, configure and program the following Thrustmaster® controllers: HOTAS Warthog™, MFD Cougar, HOTAS Cougar™, T.16000M and HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick
- Uses the Drag and Drop principle
- Features different programming levels: Basic, Advanced and Script
* Throttle not included.
** HOTAS™ is a trademark.
*** Patent pending.