HOTAS joystick: precision and all controls at your fingertips
T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick featuring H.E.A.R.T magnetic precision technology + TWCS (Thrustmaster Weapon Control System) throttle featuring S.M.A.R.T technology
Intuitive and natural: feels just like sitting in the cockpit!
T.16000M FCS flight stick
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T* HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick (*US patent: US08471815)
- Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (16-bit resolution: 16000 x 16000 values!)
- Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
- Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension
- Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
- S.M.A.R.T technology: unique system of slide rails for perfectly smooth throttle sliding motion and precision
- 5 (+3) axes: 1 throttle (16-bit = 65635 values) + 2-axis mini-stick + 1 toggle rudder + 1 rotary antenna + connector for optional external 3-axis TFRP rudder (1024 values per axis)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way PoV hat: two 4-way switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way Point of View hat switch
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software: program up to 256 buttons on the joystick (buttons merged from keyboard and mouse)
- Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
This product is not distributed under license from and is in no way endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.