Start mixing easily and reveal your DJing skills with Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 MK2 and its unique BEATMATCH GUIDE feature.
Building on the success of DJControl Inpulse 300, you can now enjoy the new DJControl Inpulse 300 MK2 version compatible with Serato.
Sporting a new look that’s more modern, more comfortable and more readable, you can learn to mix and make progress quickly thanks to the controller’s 16 pads and 8 modes.
Scratch more easily with slimmer, smoother touch-detecting jog wheels.
DJControl Inpulse 300 MK2 is the most full-featured controller to help you learn how to mix with Serato.
- Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED software included, and compatible with Serato DJ Pro
- The Beatmatch Guide lets you manually adjust tracks thanks to the built-in light guides
- Improved jog wheels help you scratch more easily: better rotation and an enlarged detection zone
- Mix using tracks stored on your computer, or from music streaming services (Beatport ADVANCED, Beatsource, SoundCloud GO+ or TIDAL)
- With DJUCED, the IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant) lets you quickly and easily prepare your mixes by suggesting the best-suited tracks
- Master the fundamentals of DJing with the Hercules DJ Academy
- Perfect your mixes using different effects, modes and 16 pads
Mix Easy, Become a DJ
Learn the fundamentals of mixing and become a DJ with DJControl Inpulse 300 MK2.
This controller features both the Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED software, and will accompany you throughout your learning journey thanks to its many helpful features.
- The Beatmatch Guide helps you learn how to manually cue up tracks by looking at the LED arrows, and sync tracks together.
- Scratch more easily thanks to improved jog wheels: better rotation and an enlarged detection zone.
- Learn all the basics of DJing, thanks to great tips from pros in the DJ Academy video tutorials.