Hercules, a manufacturer of DJ equipment since 2003, is expanding its product line with the Hercules HDP DJ60 closed-back circumaural headphones.
With their comfortable pivoting earcups, these headphones are designed for advanced DJs who need powerful sound that can still be heard above the noise during live performances. These high-quality headphones fold up for easy transportation and come with a 6.35mm (1/4”) jack adapter to plug into any type of device.
The advanced drivers deliver an accurate high-quality audio to cover the full audio spectrum. With their DJ design and jogwheel-like earcups, these headphones will appeal to both budding DJs who want to invest in professional quality headphones, and advanced DJs who mix for live audiences. With better sound isolation and improved comfort, plus improved drivers, these headphones deliver a wider frequency range than their little brother, the Hercules HDP DJ45.
- Wide-range sound: from the low to the high frequencies: 15Hz-22kHz
- High-sensitivity headphones, 105dB @ 1vrms, to be clearly audible in any environment
- Excellent noise isolation: closed-back headphones, circumaural design
- Comfortable: very soft padding on the earcups on the underside of the headband
- Wired: spiral cable that can stretch up to 3m (9.8 feet)
- Convenient: wire on one side only, pivoting earcups, and foldable headphones for easy transportation
- Adapter included: 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo jack output + 6.35mm (1/4”) stereo jack adapter