The HOTAS WARTHOG USB dual-throttle joystick is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmaster's development teams and members of the "simmer" community. Exchanges and studies were carried out constantly throughout the product's development phase, in order to create a joystick which meets the most specific and precise requirements of the experts. The result is the HOTAS WARTHOG: a replica set of the joystick, dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft.
- Official replicas of the joystick, throttle and control panel of the U.S. Air Force's A-10C aircraft
- Detachable joystick handle crafted entirely of metal, with detachable metal plate for desk- or cockpit-style use. 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way “point of view” hat
- Features H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology technology for surgical precision that won't decrease over time
- Dual throttle system with metal hand rest. 17 action buttons in total + 1 mouse hat with push button + one 8-way “point of view” hat
- Control panel with weighted base. 15 action buttons in total + 1 TRIM wheel