SUPER NINTENDO ANTHOLOGY GOLD EDITION
On November 21, 1990, the Super Nintendo was officially introduced to the Japanese public as the Super Famicom - a date that would forever be engraved in the hearts and souls of gamers worldwide. Following in the footsteps of the NES, whose universal success had definitively shaped the fate of the gaming industry, the Super Nintendo was a technological masterpiece, teeming with power and potential, and that still fascinates us to this very day. Across more than 510+ pages richly illustrated with photographs and documents from the period, this perfect fusion of our two previous Super Nintendo Anthology volumes recounts the life story of the Kyoto-based giant's wondrous 16-bit console and delves deep into its huge international game library. A true work of reference, allowing those who missed out on our Super Nintendo/Super Famicom Deluxe Edition the chance to own even more content than before.
This new version of our SNES Anthology meshes together both the Software and Hardware books from our out-of-print Ultimate Edition. It covers the console’s genesis through to the end of its life cycle (including a deep-dive into its many components, and its graphic/audio capabilities), as well as its accessories (official or otherwise), secrets behind the hardware, and a total of 1770+ official, unofficial and cancelled games – with a specific amount of page space dedicated to each one based on its quality and reputation, including their release date, developer, publisher, genre, and a rating out of five.
- The SNES Story
- The Complete Official Games Library (1724 games)
- Every Sattelaview game
- The Box Art of each Game
- Alternative Game Titles by Region
- Secrets of the Hardware (50 pages)The Others do what Nintendon't
- Accessories (Official and Unofficial)
Super Nintendo Anthology – Gold Edition
- Trim size: 8.50x10.5 inches (216x267mm)
- Cover: 4 pages, 4-color, Pantone, mat lamination, sport gloss UV varnish
- Paper Cover: Gloss coated, high density
- Inside: 510+ pages, 4-colors printed on 135 gr gloss coated paper
- Binding: Hardcover, thread sewn, 2mm thick cardboard, head & tails, shrink wrapped