Thrustmaster proudly presents T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition: the multiplatform gaming headset developed under official license from Ferrari, and sporting Ferrari’s famous “Rosso Corsa” color. Inspired by the Scuderia Ferrari’s real paddocks, T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition is the first Ferrari gaming headset from Thrustmaster.
This headset is a high-performance device made according to very specific criteria. It is designed for the needs of the racing community with a focus on sound performance, thanks to its 2”/50mm analytical drivers, which create accurate sound with excellent distortion control. A realistic knob located directly on the headset controls the volume, and a convenient inline microphone controller features on/off and volume control buttons that won't bother the driver during the race.
The DTS® Headphone:X technology included* with the headset and accessible through the DTS Sound Unbound app offers improved immersion and gives you a major boost to achieve your best race times. (*The code included with the product gives you access to DTS HeadPhone:X technology for a period of one year.)
The T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition-DTS can be used with the following gaming systems: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch. It is also compatible with tablets and smartphones (with calling features included).
- The T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition-DTS, under official license from Ferrari, features a design inspired by the real-life Scuderia Ferrari paddocks
- It offers better sound quality across the entire range of frequencies while providing fully immersive 3D audio with DTS Headphone:X
- Its 2”/50mm drivers allow it to produce crystal clear sound without saturation
- The combination of audio performance and comfort, with ear pad cushions crafted of memory foam and a gel layer for effective passive isolation
- The headset’s high-performance, unidirectional noise-canceling microphone is detachable
- The volume control knob is located on the earcup, just like the real headset used in the Scuderia Ferrari’s paddocks
- The metal headband frame adds to the headset’s realistic look, and ensures excellent durability
- The T.Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition-DTS also includes an audio controller that allows you to adjust or deactivate the microphone
- Compatible with: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch. It is also compatible with tablets and smartphones (with calling features included)