Ankora: Lost Days, Discover the wild planet of Ankora in a single-player survival adventure with exploration and crafting. Mûn is a Junior Ranger from the Interstellar Patrol, stranded on the unexplored planet Ankora after her spaceship crashes there. Mûn will need to craft her own tools to collect the necessary resources for her adventure, overcoming many obstacles: rivers, lakes, waterfalls, mountains… and monsters.
Deiland Pocket Planet, Deiland: Pocket Planet is a relaxing farming adventure where you will have to take care of your tiny planet. Farm, craft and fight monsters to make your home a special place and help others with their quest. Discover the story of Arco in this single-player experience, a tale about growing up, helping others and revealing the secrets that lie on the heart of your planet.
ANKORA LOST DAYS
- Use the hammer to build structures, the shovel to dig and modify the terrain and the bow to defend yourself!
- Explore a wide variety of biomes, from deserts to meadows to snowy mountains, each one packed with secrets
- Level up with each action. Learn new recipes and skills in order to improve your chances of surviving
DEILAND POCKET PLANET
- Customize your planet with trees, plants, crops, flowers or structures, and take care of your farm animals
- Smooth and cute graphics as well as relaxing soundtrack to ease up the bustling everyday routine with over 12 characters to meet and befriend
- More than 100 quests to uncover the secrets that the heart of your planet holds.
ANKORA & DEILAND COLLECTOR'S EDITION INCLUDES:
Ankora & Deiland physical copy (NSW/PS4), Artbook, Soundtrack, Mûn Pin, Spaceship Keychain, Double-Sided Poster, Stickers Shee, Collector’s Box