A tribute to the action/arcade games of the 1990s, full of winks and references to the great hits of the time, Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider offers an atypical game experience that looks like a trip back in time. Using the fundamental mechanics of the genre and a production in the purest tradition of 16-bit spirit, JoyMasher's title is the result of a stunning know-how. With its sumptuous realisation, its evolving weapons, its imposing gallery of enemies, its gigantic bosses and its thundering soundtrack, Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider ranks among the most striking neo-retro productions of its generation.
In the oppressed world of Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider, humanity finds an unlikely hero. After building an army of super soldiers as weapons of war, the authoritarians unwittingly seal their own fates by bringing online the ninja warrior known as Moonrider. Conceived as a tool to preserve the totalitarian state, the Moonrider instead rejects its intended purpose and wages a relentless battle for vengeance against its creators and fellow super soldiers.
- Travel through 8 apocalyptic levels.
- Fight numerous bosses and enemies.
- Immerse yourself in frenetic action worthy of the greatest action/arcade games.
- Go back to the 1990s and the 16-bit era with beautiful « pixel art » graphics.
- Enjoy a powerful soundtrack by Dominic Ninmark.