For many centuries, the planet of Luteus Alpha has been producing much-needed material for the wars raging on in the Armageddon sector. Many are drawn to the planet, and so is the great Warboss Ogruk Gutrekka. Upon arriving on the planet, Gutrekka took your most precious hair squig. Filled with vengeance you’ve sworn to do anything it takes to return your hair squig, and prove who is the strongest!
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is a hand-drawn 2D action-adventure taking you on a wild ride full of intense action, funny one-liners and tons of explosions! Fight your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime in single-player mode or as a party of up to 4 battle-hardened Orks in online or local co-op. Pick your class, grab your weapons and get ready to battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists, to ultimately retrieve your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka! Who’s ready for Waaagh!?
- Classic 2D side-scrolling run & gun goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of up to 20 different weapons at your fingertips. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on your puny enemies
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth and engaging story cinematics break up the action
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or form a warband of up to four Ork Boyz for some co-op fun! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op and the arena even allows for epic PvP battles.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, tons of them!